Self-Service: Faculty - Viewing your Class RosterEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
Self-Service: Faculty - Viewing your Class Roster
- Log into the Montco Portal.
- Click the Self-Service icon.
- Click Faculty section the Self-Service homepage.
You will now see your course schedule by term.
- Click the Section Name and Title of your course.
- Your Class Roster will be listed. The roster includes student name, ID, academic level, and email address.
- You can Print or Export your Roster. You can also Email All to email all students on your Roster.
- If you wish to view students who are on the Waitlist for your class, click the Waitlist tab.
- As of 7/27/22, new functionality was enabled to show dropped and withdrawn students on the Class Roster.
Click "Back to Courses" to go back to your other courses in Self-Service.