Reviewing and Managing Recordings in ZoomEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
Managing Recordings in Zoom
To view a list of all of your Zoom recordings, please follow the steps outlined below. When you no longer need a recording, please delete it in order to help us save space, as we are only allocated a limited amount of storage.
- Open a web browser and navigate to: https://mc3-edu.zoom.us/
- Log in using your mc3 credentials
- Along the left hand side, click on "Recordings". A list of all of your recordings will appear.
- Use the "Search" and "Advanced Search" buttons to further narrow down your list.
- Utilize the "Export" button in the top right corner to export an excel sheet with all of your recordings listed. This file will also contain advanced analytics such as "date last viewed" and "total views," which can be very helpful in determining which files are ready to be deleted.
- Delete any old or unused recordings:
- From the Zoom Recordings page, click the checkbox next to the recording you want to delete
- Click "Delete Selected"