Faculty Book AdoptionEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
Faculty Book Adoption
Faculty and Coordinators are required to select all course materials from the eCampus FAST tool.
Note: If your course does NOT require a textbook, you must still login to the eCampus adoption tool and select the "Textbooks are not required for this course" option.
- Log into the Montco Connect Portal
- Select eCampus Textbook from the Tools Menu.*You can also search for “eCampus textbook assignment” to have the option come up to click on or to save it in your Favorites in the menu column on the left side of the Portal.
Select from the right-side navigation and click the course you wish to edit.
- You may also use the search bar to locate a specific course or change the semester by selecting the filters underneath it.
- To add course materials, click If your course does NOT require a textbook, you must still login to the eCampus adoption tool and select
- Enter the ISBN into the ISBN/UPC box
- Choose an Importance status
- Choice (if using this option, it is suggested you clarify the student's choice(s) in the Comments section.)
- You may click to see a preview of the student's view