Copying Book / Course Material Adoptions to Another Course or SectionEstimated Reading Time: 1 Minutes
Copying Book / Course Material Adoptions to Another Course or Section
Faculty may easily copy all course material adoptions, documents, and course comments to any other section. To copy from one semester to another, see Adoption History section at bottom.
- Log into the Montco Connect Portal
- Select eCampus Textbook Assignment from the Tools Menu. *You can also search for “eCampus textbook assignment” to have the option come up to click on or save it in your Favorites in the menu column on the left side of the Portal. of the Portal.
- Select Course Search and choose the course you wish to copy.
- You may also use the search bar to locate a specific course or change the semester by selecting the filters underneath it.
- You may copy course materials from a previous term to the current or a future term.
a. Add to selected course(s)
b.Replace all selected courses(s)
-If you select a department, you will also be able to select a Course (i.e. 101)
Copying from one term to another using Adoption History1. Open the current semester section
3.Select for all applicable materials
4. Click at the bottom of the page