Before building your document in Web Intelligence, you need to log into the BI launch pad. You also need to be sure that the Web Intelligence HTML interface opens when you launch Web Intelligence in the BI launch pad.
1. Go to the SAP BI launch pad web site.
2. Enter your user name and password, and click Log On.
The BI launch pad opens.
3. Click Preferences.
4. In the Preferences dialog box, select Web Intelligence in the side panel.
5. For the View and Modify settings, select HTML.
6. At the bottom of the dialog box, click Save & Close.
7. In the Preferences Changed dialog box, click OK.
8. In the BI launch pad, click the arrow next to Applications and select Web Intelligence from the dropdown list.
Web Intelligence opens.
You have logged into the BI launch pad, set the Web Intelligence HTML interface as your default interface for viewing and modifying Web Intelligence reports, and opened Web Intelligence itself. In the next section, you will use Web Intelligence to select data for your report.
Article ID: 694
Created On: Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Last Updated On: Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/croa-accessing-the-web-intelligence-html-interface-in-the-bi-launch-pad-694.html