Faculty - Adding a LinkedIn Learning Video in Blackboard
Adding a LinkedIn Learning Video in Blackboard
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/. Note if you have not activated your LinkedIn Learning account, click https://kb.mc3.edu/article.php?id=11360 for instructions on how to activate your LinkedIn Learning account.
- Type the topic of interest in the Search field and press Enter. Note: If you do not see the Montco logo, you have not activated your account. Click the link in step 1 above to go through that process first.
- Notice in this search that you can filter by courses, videos and learning paths as well as best match, view count and newest. Learning paths are a collection of courses, and courses are a collection of videos. You can click the checkbox next to the type to narrow down your search. Videos is selected as the "Type" in this example.
- Click on the video that you want.
- Highlight the URL web address, right-click on it and then select Copy.
- Go to your course in Blackboard and then to the content area where you want your students to access this video.
- Add the video as a Web Link. If you do not know how to add a web link, click on the following link for those instructions.
Article ID: 11358
Created On: Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:48 PM
Last Updated On: Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 2:40 PM
Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/faculty-adding-a-linkedin-learning-video-in-blackboard-11358.html