|1. If you have not already done so, download the Zoom app from the app store.|
|2. Open Zoom on your phone.|
3. If you have a personal Zoom account, log out of it. You have to use your Montco username and password to log in.
4. Tap Sign In.
|4. Tap SSO.|
6. Type mc3-edu for the company domain.
|7. Enter your student username and password and then tap Sign In.|
|8. If you are prompted, tap Open.|
|9. If prompted, enter your college username and password again then tap Sign In.|
|10. Tap Join.|
11. Enter the meeting ID and tap Join.
12. Enter the meeting password if prompted.
13. Tap Call Using Internet Audio.
Article ID: 10305
Created On: Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:31 PM
Last Updated On: Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 9:17 AM
Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/access-a-zoom-meeting-from-mobile-device-10305.html