Setting a profile photo for Office 365
Adding your photo to Office 365 will personalize your account and let others within the College see your photo. Your photo will appear everywhere there's a user photo box in Office 365. For example, your photo will display when you send an email to a colleague or when someone searches for you in the Global Address List.
Log into the Montco Connect Portal
Select Office 365
In Office 365, click your initials in the upper right corner
- Select My account
- On the left hand side of the screen select Personal info
Select Change photo.
- Click Choose File
- Select your photo, then click Save.
- Recommended photo size is 96x96 pixels, with a file size of 10 KB
- Larger pictures can be uploaded, but OWA will crop and resize the submission, resulting in an undesirable final image.
- If you upload a low-resolution photo, it might appear sideways. There's no fix other than to upload a photo with a higher resolution.
- You can add your user photo to Office 365 anywhere you see your initials at the top of the screen.
|Posted - Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 4:51 PM. This article has been viewed 11591 times.
|Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/setting-a-profile-photo-for-office-365-943.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)