Convert Microsoft Word Document into PDF
Saving a Word document as a PDF
1. Open the word file you want to save as a PDF.
2. Click on File on the top left and click Save As.
3. Select PDF in the save as file type drop down menu.
If you do not see PDF in the list for save as type try the second method below.
1. Click on File and select Export.
2. Click on Create PDF option.
3. Enter name of document
|Posted - Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 9:23 PM. This article has been viewed 6985 times.|
|Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/convert-microsoft-word-document-into-pdf-772.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)