CROA - Viewing Web Intelligence documents
Viewing Web Intelligence documents
When you open a Web Intelligence document, the document appears in a viewer. Depending on the type of viewer and the functions enabled by your system administrator, you can perform different activities in the viewer.
The following sections provide information about the Web Intelligence toolbar and instructions for working with the navigation map, displaying user prompts, finding text, and drilling down on data in documents. For instructions on performing analysis on Web Intelligence documents, see the Web Intelligence documentation.
5.6.1 Web Intelligence viewer toolbar
Opening the navigation map in a Web Intelligence document
Use the navigation map to locate reports in a Web Intelligence document.
1. Open the Web Intelligence document that contains the reports the locate.
2. On the viewer toolbar, select
3. On the side panel, click
The navigation map appears on the side panel.
Showing user prompts in a Web Intelligence document
Click the user prompt input icon to gather user information in a Web Intelligence document.
The information that prompts gather from users may determine which data appears in a Web Intelligence document. For example, in a document used by sales, a prompt may ask users to choose a region. When a user chooses a region, the document includes results for that region instead of results for all regions in the document.
1. Open the Web Intelligence document that contains user prompts.
2. On the viewer toolbar,
3. On the side panel, click
The User Prompt Input pane appears on the side panel.
Finding text in a Web Intelligence document
1. Open the Web Intelligence document that contains the text to locate.
2. On the viewer toolbar, click
The Search Bar panel appears under the document.
3. In the search box, enter the text to locate.
4. Click the arrow on the icon, and select Ignore case or Match case.
5. Click beside the search box.
6. (Optional) Click Find Previous to search for the previous occurrence or Find Next to search for the next occurrence.
Drilling on data in a Web Intelligence document
You can drill on data to see the information beneath charts and summarized groups in Web Intelligence documents.
1. Open the Web Intelligence document that contains the data to drill on.
2. On the viewer toolbar, , and click the link to drill on.
3. Once the viewer is in drill mode, to take a photograph of the drilled view and open it on a new tab.
4. To apply filters to your view of the document, click Filter Bar on the viewer toolbar, and set the filters.
|Posted - Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 2:01 PM. This article has been viewed 8072 times.|
|Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/croa-viewing-web-intelligence-documents-711.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)