Office 365 - Mobile - Sync Email to iOS iPhone/iPad (Faculty & Staff only)
Configure iPhone/iPad for Office 365 email
Note: If you are on campus, you must also be connected to MC3SECURE or your cellular carrier (this will not work on MC3 public). If you are not on campus, this will work on any network.
- Open Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then select Add Account near the top of the right-hand column.
- Select Exchange.
- On the account setup window, enter the following for each field:
- Password: Enter the password for the account being configured.
- Optional Description: Give the account any name you’d like, such as Office 365.
- Select Next.
- Enter the following information (Email and Description should have auto-filled with the previously supplied information):
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Password: Enter the password for your account being configured.
- Click Done/Next.
- You'll be directed to the enabled account applications page now. Choose what you'd like enabled. It is recommended that you enable all services. * Note - if you have existing local notes it may prompt you if you would like to sync them as well.*
- Select Save.
- Select the new account from your list of accounts. It will be listed according to the description you chose for it.
- Select Mail Days to Sync and set it to your preference of what you would like to be synced to your device. The default time period is one week. Note: the more mail that is synced, the longer it may take to get all your messages on to the device.
|Posted - Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM. This article has been viewed 22970 times.
|Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/office-365-mobile-sync-email-to-ios-iphone-ipad-faculty-staff-only-415.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)