The following steps show you how to submit an assignment on Blackboard.
Note: Be careful to only click Submit when you are completely done with your assignment. Unless stated otherwise, most instructors only allow a single submission per assignment. If you click Submit before you are done, contact your instructor about possibly clearing your attempt.
1. Locate the assignment within your Blackboard course and click the name of the assignment.
2. A new window will display where you can review the following:
The Assignment Due Date (if given)
The number of points for the assignment.
Any attached files.
Instructions for the assignment.
3. To upload a file to the Assignment, either drag-and-drop the file into the dotted box provided or click the Browse My Computer button.
You can also select Browse Cloud Storage to submit a file from your OneDrive account.
4. Locate the file on your computer, usb stick, hard-drive, etc.
Note: Generally instructors prefer students attach their assignments, rather than typing it in the "Write Submission" text box.
5. Enter any comments in the Comments text box.
6. Click the Submit button.
Note: If you click the Save as Draft button, you can come back and submit the assignment later. Until the Submit button is hit, faculty members can not see the content within the Assignment.
7. On the next screen, preview your submission and click OK.
Note: Notice that once your Instructor has graded your assignment, your grade and any associated comments from the Instructor appear in My Grades.
Watch this video for a demonstration on how to submit an assignment in Blackboard.