Expired - Adding a Web Link in Blackboard
Adding a Web Link in Blackboard
- Locate the URL that you want to add to your Blackboard course.
Note: You can highlight and copy the URL of the web page. After you highlight it, you can press CTRL C or right-click and choose Copy to copy the URL link.
- Click into the content area in the course where you want to post the web link, such as Course Materials and then click into the appropriate folder within that content area. See example below:
- Click on Build Content and select Web Link.
- Type in the text that you want to display for the Web Link and then paste the URL into the URL field by pressing Ctrl V on a PC or command V on a MAC.
- Type in pertinent information about the link posted in the Description Text space.
- You have the option to attach a related file. Click Browse My Computer to attach a file saved on your computer.
- If you want your web link to open in a new window, accept the default of Yes.
- Decide on the following options:
- If you want your students to view this web link, select the Yes radio button in the Permit Users to View this Content field.
- If you want to track student access to this item, select the Yes radio button in the Track Number of Views field.
- If you want to display this item for a set date/time, enter the information in the Display After and Display Until fields in the Select Date and Time Restrictions area.
- Click the Submit button.
|Posted - Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 5:11 PM. This article has been viewed 219 times.
|Online URL: https://kb.mc3.edu/article/expired-adding-a-web-link-in-blackboard-160.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)