Unofficial Transcripts and Test Scores
Search and Register — Student Self-Service Portal
- From the Student Planning tab, you have access to any of the following which apply to you:
- Click on any of the tabs at the top
- Student Finance — Make a payment plan, Account Activity, Pay for Registration, Registration Activity
- Student Planning — Create an academic plan, browse courses, see your plan and schedule, see academic requirements for a course, etc.
- Financial Aid (only if applicable)
- Employee (Only is applicable)
- Graduation Overview — Apply for graduation
Note: You may also find these options in the menu on the left side of the screen from any section of the Self-Service portal
Student Educational Planning — Test Scores
You may access your test scores by clicking the Student Planning button, as depicted above, and choosing Testing Summary from the Student Planning drop-down
The Test Scores tab shows placement tests that the student has taken and details of the test. Details include:
- Test Name
- Date Taken
You may access your Unofficial Transcript by clicking the Student Planning button, as depicted above, and choosing Unofficial Transcript from the Student Planning drop-down
Note: To obtain the official transcript, visit the College’s registrar’s office.
You can click on the transcript you would like to download, or right click and choose "Save link as" to choose a location to save.