Students - Submitting SafeAssign Assignment
Article ID: 341 | permalink
| Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 4:53 PM
Student - Submitting SafeAssign Assignment
Your Instructor can use SafeAssign to check your submitted assignment for plagiarism. SafeAssign is a tool in Blackboard that compares your submitted assignment against a set of academic papers to identify areas of overlap between your submission and existing works. Assignments are compared against several different databases of articles and then a report is generated that provides detailed information about the matches found.
|When you click to submit your assignment in Blackboard, you will know if your instructor is using SafeAssign because you will see the following:
- a SafeAssign statement "By submitting this paper...."
- a list of supported file types "SafeAssign accepts files in .doc..."
To submit your SafeAssign Assignment:
1. Click the name of the assignment
2. Under Assignment Submission, click Browse My Computer to locate and attach your file.
3. Next to Plagiarism Tools, click the box if you agree to submit your paper to the Global Reference Database.
4. Click Submit.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Students - My Grades Symbols
Viewed 2544 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2014
Viewed 454 times since Fri, Jul 27, 2018
Blackboard - Notifications
Viewed 2412 times since Tue, May 10, 2016
Problems viewing NBC Learn Videos
Viewed 1532 times since Fri, Dec 29, 2017
Blackboard - Edit Mode and Student Preview
Viewed 3740 times since Thu, Apr 16, 2015
Why is IT staff in my course?
Viewed 1344 times since Thu, Feb 23, 2017