Student- How to use Student Self-Service
Student Educational Planning
|Note: The first thing you will need to do is determine which classes you need for the next semester. Make sure you meet with your advisor prior to completing the following steps.|
Accessing Student Educational Planning through Self-Service
|1. Go to www.mc3.edu and click Students
Then click Login Now button under MyMC3 Login in the blue box.
|2. Log in using your MC3 username and password|
|3. From the portal page, click Quick Links followed by the Self-Service button.||
|4. A new screen will appear, make sure you can see the Student Planning section.|
Overview of Student Planning Section
From the Student Planning section, students have access to:
- Planning Overview - is a brief overview of current academic course schedule.
- My Progress - allows students to see their program, GPA, progress towards credit required, and status of course.
- Plan & Schedule - students can create a timeline of courses he/she need to take while at the College by building out a schedule of when he/she will take courses now and in the future semesters. Once the plan and schedule is in place, it is quick to schedule courses each semester.
- Course Catalog - allows students to view course offerings, add them to their academic plan/timeline, and see available sections for the semester.
- Test Summary - shows you the status of any Admission, Placement, or Other tests.
- Unofficial Transcript - provides a link to your current unofficial transcript.
Overview of the Financial Information Section
Note: Students also receive notifications through the system; such as: financial obligation .
From the Financial Information section, students have the ability to:
- Make a payment/ pay bill - provides students with the total payment amount and the ability to pay semester balance.
- Account Activity - students can see course information, fee descriptions, balanced owed, and statement.
- Pay for Registration - students can set up a payment plan through this area and/or pay the required balance owed after registering for classes.