Scheduling an off-campus Videoconference Meeting
Scheduling an Off-Campus Videoconference Meeting
An email and calendar invite will automatically be generated and sent to your email account (for those in the BlueJeans group – ask your IT Administrator for inclusion in the BlueJeans email group).
In the body of that email/calendar invite, there will be a 9 digit “Meeting ID”
Copy the Meeting ID and paste it into the Instructions below, which can then be sent to the Interview Candidate / outside participant.
Outside Participant Email Template
**Please note that a webcam with microphone is required to participate in a BlueJeans Webconference meeting**
**Google Chrome Browser recommended**
- Go to www.bluejeans.com
- Click on “Join Meeting” in the top right corner
- Enter Meeting ID: (Paste the Meeting ID Here)
- Enter your name and click “Enter Meeting”
- At the bottom of the next page, click on the option that says “In a hurry? Join using your web browser”
- Please note this option only works in Google Chrome – if you are using a different browser, please follow the prompts to install the required plug-ins.