Non-Credit, Open Enrollment Section Entry
Article ID: 313 | permalink | Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 3:27 PM
- Log into Colleague
- Go to SSUM
Enter course number & click
- Enter Start Date of the term to filter results to the appropriate term
Jan – Apr
May – Jun
Jul – Aug
Sept - Dec
- Review the list and make a note of the last active section number
Click to detail on the next empty line
Enter A and click
- Enter the next available section number
- Central: 01, 02, 03, etc.
- West: AW, BW, CW, etc.
- CC, OFFCC, WTC, OFFWC or CWW
- Contact the Program Coordinator if there is a discrepancy
- It is recommended that you notate any skipped dates and enter dates on multiple lines
- Cursor will jump to Actual Meeting Times and if information entered is correct, the Rebuild Meeting Dates will default to N.
- If the information is not correct (day/date mismatch) you will receive an error message “No Dates Built.” Recheck days and dates on the section form and/or check with Program Coordinator to resolve conflict.
- Contact Program Coordinator if there is a discrepancy
- Contact program manager if there is a discrepancey in course cost
- Contact Con Ed office if course cost changes
- GL will always end with _000000_40110
- Central GL always begins with 1_1_1
- West GL always begins with 1_2_1
- For West campus sections, remove line 1 (AR code does NOT end in W)
- For Central campus sections, remove line 2 (AR code ends in W)
- Click on appropriate line number
- Click again
- Click to detail on Additional Info
- Click to detail on Printed Comments
- Enter actual Course cost in the following format:
- Course Cost: $______
- Enter book details in the following format:
- Required text: The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition by The College Board (2009 or 2011)
- If there are any dates skipped add to next line in comments in the following format
- No class 3/17
- Add any other critical information that a student will need to know.