Loaner Laptop First Logon Instructions
Article ID: 11415 | permalink
| Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 3:46 PM
College-Owned Laptop First Logon Instructions
For Faculty/Staff college owned computers
Turn on the computer. On the logon screen, click the “no internet” icon in the lower right corner. your home wifi from the list and enter your home wifi security key (if applicable).
Select your home wifi from the list and enter your home wifi security key (if applicable).
- Note: This is sometimes written on the side of your router. If you cannot find it and do not know it, you may have to call your Internet Service Provider (Xfinity, Fios, etc.) to get this key.
Once you see “Connected” next to your wifi then do the following--
- Click Sign-in options
- Click the GlobalProtect icon (looks like a globe with a shield in front of it)
- Scroll down to see full list of options
- Click Start GlobalProtect Connection
- Wait until the “GlobalProtect Status” changes to “Connected”
- Log in using your MC3 username and password
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
LastPass - Password Manager - Mac
Viewed 9732 times since Fri, Jan 8, 2016
Protecting Sensitive Data
Viewed 9708 times since Mon, Mar 2, 2015
Adding Trusted Sites (Windows 10)
Viewed 186883 times since Mon, Nov 21, 2016
What is a Strong Password?
Viewed 7251 times since Mon, Jul 18, 2016
Unblock a File (Windows 10)
Viewed 10284 times since Mon, Nov 21, 2016
Identity Finder - Scanning Removable Media
Viewed 11153 times since Fri, Mar 6, 2015