Loaner Laptop First Logon Instructions
Article ID: 11415 | permalink
| Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 9:38 AM
College-Owned Laptop First Logon Instructions
For Faculty/Staff college owned computers
Turn on the computer. On the logon screen, click the “no internet” icon in the lower right corner. your home wifi from the list and enter your home wifi security key (if applicable).
Select your home wifi from the list and enter your home wifi security key (if applicable).
- Note: This is sometimes written on the side of your router. If you cannot find it and do not know it, you may have to call your Internet Service Provider (Xfinity, Fios, etc.) to get this key.
Once you see “Connected” next to your wifi then do the following--
- Click Sign-in options
- Click the GlobalProtect icon (looks like a globe with a shield in front of it)
- Scroll down to see full list of options
- Click Start GlobalProtect Connection
- Wait until the “GlobalProtect Status” changes to “Connected”
- Log in using your MC3 username and password
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
What is Anti-Malware?
Viewed 8294 times since Mon, Jul 18, 2016
Allow sites to run Flash
Viewed 8589 times since Tue, Oct 10, 2017
Protecting Sensitive Data
Viewed 11047 times since Mon, Mar 2, 2015
F.A.Q. - Multi-Factor Authentication
Viewed 2824 times since Tue, May 25, 2021
Global protect update
Viewed 2447 times since Mon, Mar 29, 2021
Safe Links - Usage and Description
Viewed 1450 times since Mon, Dec 13, 2021