Faculty - Modify Test Options: Remove Answer Choices
Edit Blackboard Tests and Quizzes - Removing Answer Options
Blackboard provides an assessment tool in which faculty members can create an assessment with multiple types of question (multiple choice, true/false, short-answer, matching, etc.) to determine the students’ level of understanding. You can create multiple versions of a test and edit the tests to meet individual student needs.
- Log into the Blackboard course where you wish to add a test or quiz.
- Under Course Management, click the Control Panel button.
- Click the Course Tools button.
- Near the bottom of the drop down, select Tests, Surveys and Pools.
- From the next screen, click the Tests button.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the name of the test you want to duplicate and then edit.
- Click Copy.
Note: This will make a copy of the test that has the same name as the original test with a 1 at the end of the test name.
- Click the down arrow next to the copied test and select Edit.
- In Test Canvas, locate the question you want to edit.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the question.
- Click Edit.
- Click Remove to the right of the answer choice(s) you want to remove.
- Click the Submit button.
- Repeat steps 10 - 13 for each question you want to edit.
- When finished, click OK at the bottom of the test.
Note: Now you must deploy this test for your students.