Faculty - How to Run Goal Alignment Reports from a Rubric
Article ID: 3774 | permalink | Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 8:44 AM
How to Run Goal Alignment Reports from a Rubric
- Enter the Blackboard course for which you wish to pull data. Make sure Edit Mode is ON.
- Go to Course Management (under your course menu), then Control Panel, then Course Tools, then Rubrics.
- Locate the rubric you wish to run a report on and click the drop-down arrow to the right and select View Associated Content.
- This will bring up the grade center column attached to that rubric. To the right of the grade center column name, click the drop-down and select Rubric Evaluation Report.
- Select your Format (PDF, Excel, etc) and date range and click Submit.
- You will see Processing Your Request on your screen and then your report should pop-up for you. You can then save a copy to your Desktop.