Downloading Course Evaluation
Article ID: 513 | permalink | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:24 PM
Download Evaluations from OnlineCourseEvaluations.com
- Click on the hyperlink provided to access your Online Course Evaluations
- At the top, click Reports
- Click Response Rates
- Click the drop-down menu for “this past semester (2014/Summer)” and change it to the semester of results you would like to download.
- Click the green icon to the left of Instructor.
Note: This takes you to the Export Options page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to File type and change it to PDF: Portable Document Format.
Note: You can decide if you want to show the Course Heading, Column Titles, and Grid Lines. You can also decide if you want to export the PDF in Landscape Orientation.
- Click Export.