MCCC Knowledge Base

Change of Major Form


Change of Major Form

We highly recommend you consult with your academic advisor to discuss how the change could affect your timely graduation and financial aid before completing this form.

Your change of major will be processed for the next semester.

Note:  Applicants are unable to change their major with this form. They may contact Enrollment Services at 215-641-6551 for more information.


1. From your Portal, click on the   Enrollment & Registration  tab, followed by  Change My Major (Form)  

2. Most information will pre-populate for you. Please enter a phone number and make the selection of what you'd like to do.  

3. Additional fields will appear as you make your selections. 




4. Once you have selected the desired replacement degree program, click "Sign this section" to e-sign the form.


If you need to make changes before submitting, click "Edit this section". 







5. Once you have completed the form and verified everything is correct, click Submit.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Finding your textbook information
Viewed 51456 times since Thu, Jan 8, 2015
How to Request a Tuition Appeal
Viewed 6512 times since Fri, Sep 16, 2016
Change Student Information Online
Viewed 2009 times since Thu, Apr 19, 2018
SEP - Progress
Viewed 4287 times since Tue, Sep 30, 2014
Faculty - Late Final Grade Submission
Viewed 1923 times since Thu, Dec 21, 2017
Students - Student View and Notifications
Viewed 4099 times since Wed, Jun 3, 2015
Student Educational Planning - Advising - Searching for students
Viewed 4911 times since Fri, Sep 26, 2014
Students - How to Register for Classes via Self Service - Video
Viewed 191 times since Tue, Oct 22, 2019
Finding and Ordering your Textbook and Course Materials
Viewed 674 times since Tue, Jul 10, 2018
How to Drop a Course
Viewed 4008 times since Thu, Mar 2, 2017

Need Help?