Blackboard - How to Rearrange Menu Items, Course Content, Grade Center Columns
Article ID: 1047 | permalink
| Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 6:48 PM
How to Rearrange Menu Items, Course Content, Grade Center Columns
|In Blackboard, new content goes to the bottom of the screen and new Grade Center columns go to the far right of the screen.
After you add your content, you can rearrange the items to the order you want.
1. Click the up and down arrow at the top right of the area you want to rearrange.
You will see this up and down arrow throughout Blackboard
- In the course menu
- In Announcements
- In Course Materials
- In the Discussion Board
- In the Grade Center - Under Manage - Column Organization
- Then scroll down to the area with your Grade Center columns
2. Click the item you want to move
3. Click the up or down arrow at the bottom of the list to move the item
In the image at the right, Week 2 is selected, then the up arrow will be clicked to move the Week 2 folder up after the Week 1 folder.
4. When the items are in the order you want, click Submit
|5. After you click Submit, you must confirm the new order, and click Ok.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Blackboard New Semester Checklist
Viewed 3267 times since Thu, Apr 16, 2015
Why is IT staff in my course?
Viewed 871 times since Thu, Feb 23, 2017
Faculty - Accessing Blackboard
Viewed 1415 times since Fri, Nov 11, 2016
Creating Groups in Blackboard
Viewed 3366 times since Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Viewed 148 times since Mon, Dec 11, 2017
Faculty - Creating Blackboard Rubrics
Viewed 2311 times since Fri, Jan 9, 2015
Students - My Grades Video Tutorial
Viewed 2184 times since Mon, Dec 8, 2014