Adding Notes to One or More student
Article ID: 384 | permalink
| Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Adding Notes to one or more student
- Click on the Students drop down at the top of the screen.
- To add a Note for a single student, simply click on the students name and then the Add Note icon.
- To add a Note for multiple students at the same time, click on the check box to the left hand side of their names.
- After you click on the Add Note icon, enter the required fields (marked with *). Make you selections also if you would like the student and yourself to get a copy of the Note.
- Submit to save the note and send an email to the student with the copy of the note.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Starfish Email Settings
Viewed 6970 times since Wed, Mar 11, 2015
Viewing Multiple Calendars
Viewed 6558 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014
Viewed 6625 times since Tue, Nov 11, 2014
Check Notes and Comments
Viewed 5746 times since Tue, Nov 11, 2014
Infographic: Faculty - Why Use Starfish?
Viewed 4278 times since Fri, Aug 17, 2018
Starfish - Select All
Viewed 1387 times since Thu, Feb 20, 2020
View Flag After its Resolved
Viewed 6019 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014
Raising a tracking item for a student
Viewed 6614 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014
Starfish Attendance Term Exporting
Viewed 19951 times since Thu, Dec 17, 2015