Students - Submitting SafeAssign Assignment
Article ID: 341 | permalink
| Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 4:53 PM
Student - Submitting SafeAssign Assignment
Your Instructor can use SafeAssign to check your submitted assignment for plagiarism. SafeAssign is a tool in Blackboard that compares your submitted assignment against a set of academic papers to identify areas of overlap between your submission and existing works. Assignments are compared against several different databases of articles and then a report is generated that provides detailed information about the matches found.
|When you click to submit your assignment in Blackboard, you will know if your instructor is using SafeAssign because you will see the following:
- a SafeAssign statement "By submitting this paper...."
- a list of supported file types "SafeAssign accepts files in .doc..."
To submit your SafeAssign Assignment:
1. Click the name of the assignment
2. Under Assignment Submission, click Browse My Computer to locate and attach your file.
3. Next to Plagiarism Tools, click the box if you agree to submit your paper to the Global Reference Database.
4. Click Submit.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Hide and Unhide courses in Blackboard
Viewed 1001 times since Mon, May 22, 2017
Students - Submission Receipts
Viewed 510 times since Tue, Aug 1, 2017
Creating a Learning Module in Blackboard
Viewed 2121 times since Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Blackboard Groups - InTouch Discussion
Viewed 695 times since Thu, Jun 8, 2017