Students - Reviewing Feedback on Test with Respondus Lockdown Browser
Article ID: 418 | permalink
| Rating: 4/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 9:40 AM
Reviewing Feedback on a Test with Respondus LockDown Browser
To review the feedback you receive on a test in Blackboard that requires you to use Respondus LockDown Browser, follow these steps:
- Be sure that you have closed all open programs on your computer.
- Locate the Respondus LockDown Browser icon on your desktop and double-click it.
Note: If Respondus asks you to close an open program, close it. You cannot have any other programs open when you use Respondus LDB.
3. Respondus LockDown Browser will display the Blackboard logo and ask you to enter
yourMC3 ID and Password.
4. Click on the name of your course.
5. If your test is still available (before the Display Until date), go to the area of your course where the exam is located.
6. Click on the name of the exam
7. Click the Begin button.
8. Click on the OK button to review your feedback.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Students - Posting in the Discussion Board
Viewed 2378 times since Fri, Nov 14, 2014
Setting Blackboard Notifications
Viewed 3433 times since Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Adaptive Release Overview
Viewed 2096 times since Mon, Mar 7, 2016
Viewed 154 times since Mon, Dec 11, 2017
Hide and Unhide courses in Blackboard
Viewed 1005 times since Mon, May 22, 2017
Problems viewing NBC Learn Videos
Viewed 364 times since Fri, Dec 29, 2017
Students - My Grades Symbols
Viewed 2008 times since Fri, Dec 5, 2014
Students - IT Guide - Blackboard
Viewed 374 times since Thu, Aug 31, 2017