Students - How to Check Grades: Tests and Assignments (Video)
For Students - Instructions on how to check grades, instructor
comments, and score for tests and assignments.
Please review the following video for a detailed explanation.
- In your course, click on My Grades in the course menu.
- You will see a list of all the assignments in your class.
- Locate the assignment you wish to see feedback on.
- If your instructor has given you a grade, click on the title of the assignment to view feedback.
- If you submitted a Word document (.doc or .docx), PowerPoint (.ppt or. pptx) or PDF (.pdf), the feedback screen will look like this:
6. If your instructor left feedback on the paper itself, scroll through the document to read it. To download a copy of feedback of this feedback, click on the download button above the document on the screen.
7. If your instructor attached feedback in a file, click on the name of the file to view or save it.