Loaner Laptop First Logon Instructions
Article ID: 11415 | permalink
| Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 9:38 AM
College-Owned Laptop First Logon Instructions
For Faculty/Staff college owned computers
Turn on the computer. On the logon screen, click the “no internet” icon in the lower right corner. your home wifi from the list and enter your home wifi security key (if applicable).
Select your home wifi from the list and enter your home wifi security key (if applicable).
- Note: This is sometimes written on the side of your router. If you cannot find it and do not know it, you may have to call your Internet Service Provider (Xfinity, Fios, etc.) to get this key.
Once you see “Connected” next to your wifi then do the following--
- Click Sign-in options
- Click the GlobalProtect icon (looks like a globe with a shield in front of it)
- Scroll down to see full list of options
- Click Start GlobalProtect Connection
- Wait until the “GlobalProtect Status” changes to “Connected”
- Log in using your MC3 username and password
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Safe Links - Usage and Description
Viewed 1954 times since Mon, Dec 13, 2021
Unblock a File (Windows 10)
Viewed 14236 times since Mon, Nov 21, 2016
Sending a Secure File
Viewed 1260 times since Fri, Jan 21, 2022
Restarting Global Protect - MACOS
Viewed 14048 times since Wed, Oct 6, 2021
Phishing Reporting In Outlook
Viewed 2189 times since Wed, Nov 3, 2021
LastPass - Password Manager - PC
Viewed 11259 times since Thu, Nov 12, 2015
What is Anti-Malware?
Viewed 8574 times since Mon, Jul 18, 2016