Assigning Lawroom.com Training to Employees
Create a list of new employees
- Log into the MyMC3 Portal
- Log into CROA
- From the Folders list select Public Folders > MCCC Reports > Human Resources > Equity & Diversity
- Open New Employees by Date Range
- You will be prompted to enter a date. All employees with a start date after the date you enter will be displayed on this report.
- Remove the selected date by clicking the button
- Enter the appropriate start date in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY
- All employees with a start date greater than or equal to this date will be returned
- Press the button to select the date.
- The date will now be displayed on the right side
Import new employees into Lawroom template.
- Open the New Employees by Date Range file (created above)
- Copy all data
- Exclude the column headings
- Open the LawRoom_Template.xls template
- Paste all data into the attached template.
- Verify the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Supervisor data is in the correct columns
- Save the file with a new name
- Do not overwrite the template file
- Attach file to email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have received confirmation from Lawroom Support that all new employees have been imported in the system, you can assign training. You will need to complete these steps two (2) times , once for Non-supervisors and a second time for Supervisors.
- Log into Lawroom.com
- Click the button next to Assign Courses
- This button allows you to assign multiple attendees simultaneously
- Select Attendees from Step 1a
- Select Non-supervisor or Supervisor from Step 1b
- Check 101: Intersections: Preventing Discrimination and Harassment (US-EDU) for non-supervisors OR 300: Intersections: Supervisor Anti-Harassment (EDU-US) for supervisor
- Click at bottom
- Select all appropriate users
- You may use the buttons at top to Select All or De-Select All users, respectively.
- Select the appropriate Start and End dates for the training
- Verify the Admin Contact and Sender information is the correct Title IX Coordinator contact information.
- You may make changes to the contact information directly in the text boxes
- You may also click the button to select a different contact that has already been entered into the Lawroom.com system
- Enter an email subject and (optional) personalized note.
- All participants will automatically receive an email notification that they have been added to this course. The personalized email will contain the name of the course, a link to the course, and the person’s login information.
- Suggested Optional Note:
As relatively new employees to the College, you are strongly encouraged to take and complete this program in order to be well informed on issues of sexual misconduct and its prevention. The College is committed to your safety and success and this program is a vital part of the training resources made available to you as new employees. The program does not have to be completed in one sitting, but may be returned to until completed — it is designed to return you to your last completed question and move you forward from there. Thank you.
- (Optional) Click