Office 365 - Migration - iOS iphone/ipad- Removing an email/calendar account
Article ID: 522 | permalink | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 11:06 AM
Removing an email/calendar account
This document will explain how to remove an account from your iOS device.
- Click on "Settings" button on your iOS7 device:
- Click on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars":
- Click on the account that you will delete and click Continue:
- Click on "Delete Account":
- You will be asked again if you wish to delete the account. Click "Delete Account" again.
- The account is now deleted. You can close out "Settings".
If you would now like to add a new MC3 account for your iOS device please follow this link;