Adding Notes to One or More student
Article ID: 384 | permalink
| Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Adding Notes to one or more student
- Click on the Students drop down at the top of the screen.
- To add a Note for a single student, simply click on the students name and then the Add Note icon.
- To add a Note for multiple students at the same time, click on the check box to the left hand side of their names.
- After you click on the Add Note icon, enter the required fields (marked with *). Make you selections also if you would like the student and yourself to get a copy of the Note.
- Submit to save the note and send an email to the student with the copy of the note.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Entering Midterm Grades
Viewed 17652 times since Wed, Mar 11, 2015
Check Notes and Comments
Viewed 5327 times since Tue, Nov 11, 2014
Students - Getting Started with Starfish
Viewed 9775 times since Mon, Sep 29, 2014
Clear the Office Hours Setup Wizard
Viewed 6101 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014
Scheduling Office Hours
Viewed 5937 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014
Students - Change a Starfish Appointment
Viewed 6243 times since Tue, Jul 21, 2015
Faculty - Attendance Reporting in Starfish
Viewed 6909 times since Fri, May 22, 2015
Selecting Student from the Waiting Room
Viewed 5951 times since Fri, May 22, 2015
Raising a tracking item for a student
Viewed 6233 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014