Students - Downloading Class for Zoom and Accessing a Live Class
Students - Downloading Class for Zoom and Accessing a Live class
Note: Google Chrome is the recommended browser to download and access a live class
Downloading Class for Zoom
- Navigate to your Blackboard course.
- Select "Class for Zoom" on your course menu. Note: Your instructor may name it something different like "Weekly Meeting Space" or similar.
- Under "Launch Class," select the link for "Download the latest Class app"
Note: The link is not below. It is only the image. Please complete these steps in Blackboard
- The install Wizard for Class will come up. Click Next.
- Accept the License Agreement
- Enter Customer Information, which is your student email for Username and Montgomery County Community College for Organization.
- On the "Ready to Install Program" screen, select "Install." Note: It is recommended to check off "Activate automatic online updates for Class"
- Let the Install Wizard run and complete
- When the Wizard complete, you will click "Finish" and the Class app will launch.
Joining your Classroom
Note: If ever presented with a sign-in screen, please choose "SSO" or "Sign-in with SSO" and enter your Montco email/password when asked. If asked for a company domain it will be mc3-edu