Students - How to Submit an Assignment through the Blackboard App
Article ID: 6062 | permalink | Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 10:06 AM
Submitting Assignments using the Blackboard App
- Open your Blackboard app on your mobile device. The Activity Stream displays. Tap the 3 lines at the top left of this screen.
- The main menu for the Blackboard App appears. Tap the Courses link.
- A list of your current courses display. Tap the course that you want to submit an assignment for.
- A Blackboard App menu displays for the selected course. Tap Course Content.
- Now your course menu displays. Tap the link on the menu that contains the assignment link. In this example, the assignment is in Course Materials.
- Now locate your assignment and tap it.
- Read any of the instructions and then tap Start Attempt.
- Tap Add Content and you will be prompted to either add text or add a file.
- In this example we are adding a file so to do that, tap Add File.
- Navigate to where you want to select the file. You have the option of your Files, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive. In this example Google Drive is selected.
- Tap on the name of the file that you want to submit.
- Tap on Submit. If you are not ready to submit your assignment, you can tap Save for Later.
- You will be prompted to confirm your submission. Click Submit to continue or Cancel if you wish to select another file.
- You will receive a message that your attempt was submitted along with the day and time of the submission. The submission status will be pending until after the instructor grades your assignment.