How to change your user photo - Outlook Online
Article ID: 811 | permalink | Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 10:53 AM
How to change your Outlook photo
This article describes how to use Outlook (Office 365) to change your photo that’s displayed next to your name in Office 365 and Skype App.
- Log into MCCC Portal
- Click on email
- In the top right corner, click the photo image
- Click the image again next to your name
- In the new window, click Upload a new photo
- Locate the desired photograph and add it to the space
- Make any necessary adjustments to the image by clicking the minus or plus signs to zoom
- Click the Apply button
- When finished, click the Done button.