Office 365 - Start HereEstimated Reading Time: 2 Minutes
Office 365 - Start Here
Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. And then some. Because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere PC, Mac, and tablets and they re always up to date. Same goes for updates to features you get them automatically.
Looking for instructions on Installing Office 2016 for Home Use on Personal Devices?
Office 365 makes it easy to more securely share files with co-workers, customers, and partners. Work together on documents that are always current and accessible from virtually anywhere.
- Log into the Montco Connect Portal
- Quick Links Office 365
*Note - if you do not see this icon, you can also navigate to the Office 365 portal from https://www.mc3.edu/office365
Office 365 is a cloud based service that allows you to use common Office Applications directly in your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox). You can access these applications by clicking directly on the tile for the one that you need.
Which applications are available in browser?
Many of the functions of the desktop versions of these applications carry over to its browser counter-part. Accessing these applications are as easy as clicking on the icon on the Office 365 portal:
Select New blank document
- File Menu
- Open Documents
- Save / Download Document as PDF or Word Document
Note: Saving / Downloading a document will allow you to upload it to Blackboard
- Print Document
- Document Name
- Click to change Document Name
- Text Area, emulates the Word 2013 workspace
OneDrive is a cloud storage service that allows you to save or access your files anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Click on the OneDrive icon on the Office 365 Portal
- From the OneDrive section you can:
- Create new documents and edit them directly in your browser
- Upload documents to the cloud so you may access them anywhere
- Open documents directly in the browser to view or edit them
- You can also manage your files, from this screen you can: