Submitting a Maintenance Request
Article ID: 1167 | permalink
| Rating: 1/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 9:34 AM
Log into connect.mc3.edu
On the left-hand side menu, click Forms to expand the folder. Then select Maintenance Requests
Once in the form, select the campus from the drop down menu provided.
Fill in the additional fields:
- Location – The building on campus
- Area/Room # - The specific area, room #, or floor within the building
- Work Category - The type of work that needs to be completed or addressed. This field controls how the form is routed to the appropriate technician.
- Work Requested – The details of the request, issue, or work that needs to be done.
- Requested Completion Date – The date it should be completed by. This field is optional.
Upload any documents or pictures that would assist in the completion of the maintenance request (this is optional).
When the form is complete, click Save at the top of the form to submit the request.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Faculty - Navigating Blackboard
Viewed 8906 times since Wed, Dec 19, 2018
Reviewing a Maintenance Request
Viewed 90 times since Tue, Nov 17, 2020
Changing your Password Video
Viewed 11748 times since Thu, Mar 9, 2017
Infographic: Connecting to Wifi
Viewed 14571 times since Fri, Aug 17, 2018
Office 365 Overview - Video
Viewed 12772 times since Thu, Mar 9, 2017