Faculty - Polling in Zoom
Article ID: 11431 | permalink | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 4:14 PM
Polling in Zoom
You can pre-load your Zoom polls or create a poll live during a synchronous session.
Pre-loading Zoom Polls
- In Blackboard, click on the name (topic) of your Zoom meeting.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to Polling. Select "Download a CSV Template" and fill out the template exactly as it is set up with your own questions. Note: Not following the template design may result in Zoom not accepting the file in the next step.
- Once the CSV file template is filled out, select "Import CSV" by locating the file and submitting it.
- You will now see your pre-loaded quiz under Poll.
- In your Zoom meeting, go to and select "Polls" on your menu bar.
- In the pop-up, select "Launch."